October 20, 2017 3:30 p.m.End:
October 20, 2017 4:30 p.m.Location: David Owsley Museum of ArtLike us on Facebook
David Owsley Museum of Art
Integrate the dimensions of wellness to promote your quality of life, improve personal habits, and achieve balance through guided meditations.
Meet in front of the Amida Buddha (Chinese and Japanese Gallery).
Free and open to the public. Each session lasts approximately 45 minutes to 1 hour. RSVP not necessary, simply stop by. A towel, blanket, or yoga mat is recommended.
Fall 2017 Meditation Schedule:
Led by the Counseling Center:
- September 15 | Guided Meditation for Relieving Stress
- September 22 | Mindfulness for Academic Success
- October 6 | Coloring Your Stress Away
- October 20 | Compassion: Improving Your Relationship with Self and Others
- November 17 | Guided Meditation with Music
- December 1 | Channeling Your Creativity into Mindfulness Practice
Led by Dr. George Wolfe:
- September 8 | Meditation as the 4th State of Consciousness
- October 13 | Entering the State of Non-Desire
- October 27 | The Role of Thoughts in Meditation
- November 3 | The Heart and the Experience of Surrender
- November 10 | Awakening Your Faculties of Insight and Realization
- December 8 | Liberation from Past Impressions
Presented by the Ball State University Counseling Center and Dr. George Wolfe with the support of the David Owsley Museum of Art.
Faculty and Staff participating in the LiveWell Incentive Program receive one point for attendance.