July 15, 2020 12 p.m.End:
July 15, 2020 12:50 p.m.Location:
Online OnlyRegister Here
This workshop designed for instructors offers an overview of how the Architecture Library can support multimodal teaching and learning this fall. Topics to be covered include:
- updates on opening hours, and access to collections, equipment, public workstations, and printing in the Architecture Library for Fall semester 2020
- finding built environment research resources online
- synchronous and asynchronous options for librarian-led research instruction for classes
- how to set up research consultations with the librarian for students
- requesting reserves and e-reserves for Readings Lists in Canvas
There will be time for questions. If you'd like to submit a question before the workshop, contact Amy Trendler, Architecture Librarian, email@example.com.
Please register in advance to receive instructions by email for accessing the event online shortly before it begins.