July 31, 2021 12 p.m.End:
July 31, 2021 11 p.m.Register Here
You may not be able to come home this year, but since you are at home, join other Ball State Black alums for our 2021 virtual reunion!
Yes, we said "virtual." But what can you expect? Well, for starters, it does not mean that you have to be home alone. It can be me and you, your mama and your cousin, too. No seriously, use this opportunity to connect with alumni in your local area. There will be micro-reunions streamed in all across the country. You can expect a fun and entertaining event to catch up with friends, to connect with Cardinals of all generations, learn from fellow alums in short workshops, and party with a purpose at the gala.
Registration for this event has now closed. Please email email@example.com if you would like to register for the event.
The tentative schedule is as follows:
Noon–12:30 p.m.—Welcome and overview
- Teresa Jeter, president, Ball State University Black Alumni Society
- Geoffrey Mearns, president, Ball State University
- Stacy Jenkins, motivational speaker
12:30–1:45 p.m.—Connecting Five Generations: Mentoring from a Woman’s Perspective
6–8 p.m.— Alumni Awards Reception, Dinner, Program, and Gala
Opportunities throughout the day:
- Hospitality/ Networking Room
- Black Graduate Association
- Divine Nine Rooms
- Alpha Phi Omega Service Fraternity
- Black Athletes
- Cardinal Connect Networking
- Video Campus Tour
- Video Tour of the NEW Multicultural Center