November 5, 2020 4 p.m.End:
November 5, 2020 5 p.m.
It’s a different year, yet this remains: We Fly – just not together in a V-formation, in either Indianapolis or to the Muncie nest. So MS Teams is our next best, socially-distanced option!
Team Lilly Cardinals are invited to join Ball State senior leaders, including President Geoffrey S. Mearns, and the Ball State University Alumni Association for updates about University and campus, along with some organized fun with fellow Cards. Your co-hosts again this year are Michele Musson, '06 MBA '07, Lilly NGCE Marketing, and Jonathan Scott, Global Corporate Communications. We look forward to seeing you online for this special event!
Please confirm your attendance via the internal email invite so we can send out the virtual bingo cards. Feel free to forward to fellow Cards newer to the Lilly roost, letting them know to contact Michele and Jon so they can be added to our mailing list.
- Welcoming Remarks – Michele Musson & Jonathan Scott, Team Lilly and Ball State Alumni Council At-Large members
- University Updates with President Geoffrey S. Mearns
- Featured Spotlight: Student Story
- Alumni Association Updates & Happenings – Jamie Acton, President, Ball State University Alumni Association
- Virtual Ball State Bingo – Brittney Williams, Associate Director of Alumni Engagement, Ball State University Alumni Association
- Closing Comments with Q&A – Onward, Cardinals!
Not sure if you've been invited to attend this event? Contact Kate Webber in the Ball State Office of Alumni Engagement or Michele Musson with Eli Lilly.