April 24, 2022 11 a.m.End:
April 24, 2022 9 p.m.Location: Music Instruction BuildingPREREGISTER HERE
Join Ball State trumpet professor Stephen Campbell and director of jazz studies Mark Buselli with guest artist TSgt Justin Stamps of the United States Air Force Band for a day of learning and music making.
Learn more about all of the School of Music's Feature Days.
DOWNLOAD THE PROGRAM (PDF)
- 11 a.m. | "Clarity Through the Noise" class with Dr. Campbell
- Noon | Lunch (on your own)
- 1 p.m. | Recital
- 3 p.m. | Panel Discussion
- 4 p.m. | Time with vendors
- 7:30 p.m. | Ball State "Wrecking Crew" Trumpet Ensembles Concert
Admission and Registration
This event is free and open to the public, however preregistration is requested.
Parking is available in the McKinley Parking Garage (entrance on Ashland Avenue) located immediately south of Sursa Hall. This garage is free on weekends.
COVID-19 Safety Policies
We look forward to welcoming our patrons and guests to campus! We have a number of policies in place to ensure this can be done safely.
- Please visit Ball State’s COVID-19 Information page for current information and any updates regarding campus visitors.
- If a visitor exhibits any symptoms of COVID-19, they should NOT attend events or otherwise enter campus buildings and grounds.
- Face masks are currently required inside campus buildings at all times regardless of vaccination status. This includes School of Music events at Sursa Hall and Hahn Hall. Learn more.