April 9, 2021 7:30 p.m.End:
April 9, 2021 9:30 p.m.Location: Emens Auditorium
School of Music
Celebrate 57 fabulous years with the Ball State University Singers, Indiana's Official Goodwill Ambassadors! Since 1964 the University Singers have been recognized as one of America’s top collegiate entertainment organizations. You won't want to miss this gold-studded, toe-tapping, finger-snapping, and hand-clapping two-hour extravaganza!
The ensemble is under the direction of Alan Alder.
This is the first of two performances. The second performance is at 7:30 p.m. on Saturday, April 10.
To be announced.
Reserved Seat Ticket Price is $15. Students with ID/Faculty/Seniors are $10; Group Rate is $8.
It is highly recommended that all tickets be purchased in advance as seating is limited to allow for physical distancing in accordance with Ball State COVID-19 policies and CDC guidelines. This will also help avoid delays the night of the concert.
Tickets are on sale through the Emens Auditorium box office Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Purchase tickets by phone at 765-285-1539 (1-877-99-EMENS) or in person at 1800 W. Riverside Ave.
There is no per order charge for tickets purchased in person.
There is a $2 per order charge for tickets purchased by phone and picked up at will-call.
There is a $4 per order charge for tickets purchased by phone and mailed.
Parking is available in the McKinley Parking Garage (entrance on Ashland Avenue) located immediately south of Sursa Hall. Metered parking ($1/hr) is available on the first floor of the garage until 7 p.m. at which time parking is free.
COVID-19 Safety Policies
We look forward to welcoming our patrons and guests back to campus! We have a number of policies in place to ensure this can be done safely.
- Please visit Ball State’s COVID-19 Visitor Information page for current information and any updates regarding campus visitors.
- If a visitor exhibits any symptoms of COVID-19, they should NOT attend events or otherwise enter campus buildings and grounds.
- Face masks are required inside campus buildings, including Emens Auditorium, at all times. Learn more.
- Please maintain a physical distance of at least 6 feet from other people at all times.
- Please follow all ushers’ directions regarding entering and exiting performances. We ask that you please remain seated throughout the performance to ensure that physical distancing is possible at all times.