April 9, 2021 7:30 p.m.End:
April 9, 2021 8:15 p.m.Location: Hahn Recital Hall
Dulale is a violin student of Yu-Fang Chen, assistant professor of music (violin).
The lecture is titled "Encore Aesthetics: Comparing Curtain Call Compositions for Violin, Traditional and Contemporary" and will include performances of works by Franz Schubert, Max Richter, Pablo de Sarasate, and Tina Davidson.
DOWNLOAD THE PROGRAM (PDF)
This recital will be offered as a delayed broadcast on our Concert Livestream Page. Due to technical limitations will we not be able to offer this recital in real time.
This recital is free and open to the public with limited in-person attendance possible.
Parking is available in the McKinley Parking Garage (entrance on Ashland Avenue) located immediately south of Sursa Hall. On weekdays, metered parking ($1/hr) is available on the first floor of the garage until 7 p.m. at which time parking is free. This garage is free on weekends.
COVID-19 Safety Policies
We look forward to welcoming our patrons and guests to campus! We have a number of policies in place to ensure this can be done safely.
- Please visit Ball State’s COVID-19 Visitor Information page for current information and any updates regarding campus visitors.
- If a visitor exhibits any symptoms of COVID-19, they should NOT attend events or otherwise enter campus buildings and grounds.
- Face masks are required inside campus buildings at all times. This includes School of Music performances at Sursa Hall and Hahn Hall. Learn more.
- Please maintain a physical distance of at least 6 feet from other people at all times.
- Please follow all ushers’ directions regarding entering and exiting performances. Only select seats will be available in Sursa Hall (marked with red dots) and chairs in Hahn Hall will be appropriately distanced. We ask that you please remain seated throughout the performance to ensure that physical distancing is possible at all times.