November 18, 2020 5:30 p.m.End:
November 18, 2020 6:30 p.m.Location: Hahn Recital Hall
This recital will feature the students of Elizabeth Crawford, professor of music performance (clarinet).
This event is free and open to the public.
Parking is available in the McKinley Parking Garage
(entrance on Ashland Avenue) located immediately south of Sursa Hall.
Metered parking ($1/hr) is available on the first floor of the garage
until 7 p.m. at which time parking is free.
COVID-19 Safety Policies
We look forward to welcoming our patrons and guests back to campus! We have a number of policies in place to ensure this can be done safely.
- Please visit Ball State’s COVID-19 Visitor Information page for current information and any updates regarding campus visitors.
- If a visitor exhibits any symptoms of COVID-19, they should NOT attend events or otherwise enter campus buildings and grounds.
- Face masks are required inside campus buildings at all times. This includes School of Music performances at Sursa Hall and Hahn Hall. Learn more.
- Please maintain a physical distance of at least 6 feet from other people at all times.
- Please follow all ushers’ directions regarding entering and exiting performances. Only select seats will be available in Sursa Hall (marked with red dots) and chairs in Hahn Hall will be appropriately distanced. We ask that you please remain seated throughout the performance to ensure that physical distancing is possible at all times.