October 28, 2020 7:30 p.m.End:
October 28, 2020 9 p.m.Location: Sursa Performance Hall
School of Music
Ralston C. “Morgy” Craig, was an outstanding solo saxophonist who worked on a variety of projects with the Ball State band program in the 1950s and 1960s. A scholarship is awarded in his honor at this annual concert.
The Jazz Ensembles are under the direction of Mark Buselli and Freddie Mendoza.
Learn more about the Ball State University Jazz Ensembles.
To be announced.
General Admission is $5. One free student ticket with ID in advance at Emens box office, or $5 at the door.
Tickets will be on sale through the Emens Auditorium box office. For ticket information, contact: Emens Auditorium at 765-285-1539 or 1-877-99-EMENS; Ticketmaster at 1-800-745-3000.
Parking is available in the McKinley Parking Garage (entrance on Ashland Avenue) located immediately south of Sursa Hall. Metered parking ($1/hr) is available on the first floor of the garage until 7 p.m. at which time parking is free.
This concert will also be offered as a livestream - visit the Concert Livestream Page for more information. Streaming begins approximately 15 minutes prior to scheduled concert start time.
COVID-19 Safety Policies
We look forward to welcoming our patrons and guests back to campus! We have a number of policies in place to ensure this can be done safely.
- Please visit Ball State’s COVID-19 Visitor Information page for current information and any updates regarding campus visitors.
- If a visitor exhibits any symptoms of COVID-19, they should NOT attend events or otherwise enter campus buildings and grounds.
- Face masks are required inside campus buildings at all times. This includes School of Music performances at Sursa Hall and Hahn Hall. Learn more.
- Please maintain a physical distance of at least 6 feet from other people at all times.
- Please follow all ushers’ directions regarding entering and exiting performances. Only select seats will be available in Sursa Hall (marked with red dots) and chairs in Hahn Hall will be appropriately distanced. We ask that you please remain seated throughout the performance to ensure that physical distancing is possible at all times.