March 22, 2020 3 p.m.End:
March 22, 2020 5 p.m.Location: Sursa Performance Hall
Now in its 16th season, the Arts Alive! Concert Series presents world-renowned and award-winning musical ensembles and artists. This season includes:
Tenor Lawrence Brownlee is one of the great voices of our time. Captivating audiences and critics around the world, he is a fixture at leading international opera houses and major orchestra halls, and his concerts have been broadcast to millions. Performing with pianist Myra Huang, program to include a pairing of Schumann’s Dichterliebe and Tyshawn Sorey’s Cycles of My Being, a song cycle that centers on what it means to be an African American man living in America today.
Learn more about Lawrence Brownlee.
All Arts Alive! ticketing is through the Emens Auditorium box office: 765-285-1539
- Arts Alive! Series Subscription for all three concerts: $85 ($20 savings)
- Single Tickets: $35
- Student w/ID* Series Subscription for all three concerts: $40 ($15 savings)
- Student w/ID* Single Tickets: $10 ($35 for Indianapolis Symphony)
- Group (20+) Tickets: $15 each
*Student pricing is available to both Ball State and non-Ball State students who present a valid college/university, secondary school, or grade school ID.
**Ball State Faculty/Staff and MCS employee pricing available. Please contact the box office for more information.
- in person at the Emens Auditorium box office (no fee)
- via mail form or over the phone with box office ($4 handling fee)
- online via Ticketmaster for individual tickets (with fees)
Contact the Emens box office with any questions: 765-285-1539
Parking is available in the McKinley Parking Garage (entrance on Ashland Avenue) located immediately south of Sursa Hall. This garage is free on weekends.