February 22, 2020 7:30 p.m.End:
February 22, 2020 9 p.m.Location: Sursa Performance Hall
School of Music
Andrew Crow and Kerry Glann lead the Ball State Chamber Choir and Concert Choir. The Chamber Choir is a prestigious ensemble comprised of approximately 36 singers, and performs throughout the country and around the world. The Concert Choir, a selective ensemble, performs accompanied and a cappella music representing a broad spectrum of history and regions.
Learn more about the Ball State University Choirs.
- Hallelujah from Christ on the Mount of Olives, Op. 85 - Ludwig van Beethoven
- Ubi caritas - Ola Gjeilo
- Set Me As a Seal - René Clausen
- Hark, I Hear the Harps Eternal - Early-American Hymn (arr. Alice Parker)
- The Blue Bird, Op. 119, No. 3 - Charles Villiers Stanford
- The Awakening - Joseph Martin
- How Can I Keep from Singing? - Quaker Hymn (arr. Daniel H. Graves)
- Achter Spruch: Die Welt ist deine See from Totentanz, Op. 12 - Hugo Distler
- I Sing the Body Electric from Celebrations, Op. 103 - Vincent Persichetti
- Fünfter Spruch: Dein Bester Freund from Totentanz, Op. 12 - Hugo Distler
- Pange lingua (phrygisch) - Anton Bruckner
- i thank you god - Lloyd Pfautsch
- Proud Music of the Storm - Jake Runestad
General Admission is $5. One free student ticket with ID in advance at Emens box office, or $5 at the door.
Tickets on sale through the Emens Auditorium box office. For ticket information, contact: Emens Auditorium at 765-285-1539 or 1-877-99-EMENS; Ticketmaster at 1-800-745-3000.
Parking is available in the McKinley Parking Garage (entrance on Ashland Avenue) located immediately south of Sursa Hall. This garage is free on weekends.
This concert will also be offered as a live webcast - visit the Concert Webcast Page for more information. Streaming begins approximately 15 minutes prior to scheduled concert start time.