November 15, 2019 5:30 p.m.End:
November 15, 2019 6:30 p.m.Location: Hahn Recital Hall
As Ball State's dedicated early music ensemble, the Collegium Musicum will present a concert of music primarily from the 16th and 17th centuries. The ensemble is under the direction of Rebecca Burkart, instructor of music history.
- Medieval carol - Ave Rex Angelorum
- Giovanni da Firenze - Caccia
- Andrea Gabrieli - Ricercare on the 12th tone
- Johann Walther - Machs mit mir, Gott
- Peter Philips - Fantasia
- Heinrich Schütz - Sinfonia
- Johann Joseph Fux - Bourrée
- Benedetto Marcello - Quella fiamma che m’accende
- Andrea Gabrieli - Angeli, Archangeli
- Henry Purcell - Rondeau
- Jacob Handl - Hodie Christus Natus Est
This recital is free and open to the public.
Parking is available in the McKinley Parking Garage (entrance on Ashland Avenue) located immediately south of Sursa Hall. Metered parking ($1/hr) is available on the first floor of the garage up until 7 p.m. at which time parking is free.