November 14, 2019 7:30 p.m.End:
November 14, 2019 8:30 p.m.Location: Hahn Recital Hall
The Chamber Choir is Ball State's most prestigious choir comprised of approximately 35 singers. This concert will feature a conducting recital by graduate assistant Howard Lee as well as a preview to the choir's upcoming performance at the American Choral Directors Association (ACDA) regional conference in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. The Chamber Choir was selected from a blind audition process to perform at the ACDA conference next March.
about the Ball State University Choir and its conductor Andrew Crow
- Vater, vergib ihnen from Die sieben letzten Worte - Joseph Haydn
- Finlandia-hymni - Jean Sibelius
- Lux Aeterna from “Nimrod” of Enigma Variations - Edward Elgar (arr. Cameron)
- Overture to The Barber of Seville - Gioacchino Rossini (arr. Schneider)
- Pange lingua - Anton Bruckner
- I Thank You God - Lloyd Pfautsch
- How Can I Keep from Singing? - Traditional Quaker Hymn (arr. Graves)
This concert is free and open to the public.
Parking is available in the McKinley Parking Garage (entrance on Ashland Avenue) located immediately south of Sursa Hall. Metered parking ($1/hr) is available on the first floor of the garage until 7 p.m. at which time parking is free.