November 8, 2019 7:30 p.m.End:
November 8, 2019 9:30 p.m.Location: Sursa Performance Hall
Now in its 16th season, the Arts Alive! Concert Series presents world-renowned and award-winning musical ensembles and artists. This season includes:
Recently dubbed "the millennial Kronos," Billboard Chart-topping SYBARITE5 is constantly creating new works and bringing unique musical combinations to audiences. Their program titled Endeavor is an eclectic mix of Sybarite5’s recent commissions and premieres from composers Jessica Meyer, Brandon Ridenour, Kenji Bunch, Shawn Conley, John Mietus, and Chris Thile's group Punch Brothers. These new works join up with the group’s favorite Kronos-inspired selections, including tunes from Marc Mellits, Aleksandra Vrebalov, and even the soulful side of Astor Piazzolla.
Learn more about SYBARITE5.
Co-presented with Emens Auditorium
All Arts Alive! ticketing is through the Emens Auditorium box office: 765-285-1539
On Sale Dates
- Subscription renewals for same seats are due by Friday, August 30
- New subscriptions available starting Tuesday, September 3
- Single tickets on sale starting Monday, September 16
- Arts Alive! Series Subscription for all three concerts: $85 ($20 savings)
- Single Tickets: $35
- Student w/ID* Series Subscription for all three concerts: $40 ($15 savings)
- Student w/ID* Single Tickets: $10 ($35 for Indianapolis Symphony)
- Group (20+) Tickets: $15 each
*Student pricing is available to both Ball State and non-Ball State students who present a valid college/university, secondary school, or grade school ID.
**Ball State Faculty/Staff and MCS employee pricing available. Please contact the box office for more information.
- in person at the Emens Auditorium box office (no fee)
- via mail form or over the phone with box office ($4 handling fee)
- online via Ticketmaster for individual tickets (with fees)
Contact the Emens box office with any questions: 765-285-1539
Parking is available in the McKinley Parking Garage (entrance on Ashland Avenue) located immediately south of Sursa Hall. This garage is free after 7 p.m. and on weekends, however a minimal fee may be charged for event parking. If arriving prior to 7 p.m., metered parking is available on the first floor of the garage. There is no need to pay for time after 7 p.m.