October 20, 2019 3 p.m.End:
October 20, 2019 5 p.m.Location: Sursa Performance Hall
Andrew Crow and Kerry Glann lead the Ball State Chamber Choir and Concert Choir. The Chamber Choir
is a prestigious ensemble comprised of approximately 36 singers, and
performs throughout the country and around the world. The Concert Choir,
a selective ensemble, performs accompanied and a cappella music
representing a broad spectrum of history and regions.
Learn more about the Ball State University Choirs.
- arr. Daniel H. Graves - How Can I Keep from Singing?
- Maurice Duruflé - Requiem, Op. 9
- arr. Alice Parker and Robert Shaw - Psalm 81
- W. A. Mozart - Veni Sancte Spiritus, KV 47
- Tim Sarsany - Listen to a Jubilant Song
- Lloyd Pfautsch - I Thank You God
- arr. Jack Halloran - Witness
- Randall Thompson - The Road Not Taken
- Jake Runestad - The Peace of Wild Things
- arr. Mack Wilberg - Cindy
General Admission is $5. One free student ticket with ID in advance at Emens box office, or $5 at the door.
Tickets on sale August 19 through the Emens Auditorium box office. For ticket information, contact: Emens Auditorium at 765-285-1539 or 1-877-99-EMENS; Ticketmaster at 1-800-745-3000.
Parking is available in the McKinley Parking Garage (entrance on Ashland Avenue) located immediately south of Sursa Hall. This garage is free after 7 p.m. and on weekends, however a minimal fee may be charged for event parking.
This concert will also be offered as a live webcast - visit the Concert Webcast Page for more information. Streaming begins approximately 15 minutes prior to scheduled concert start time.