June 5, 2019 5:30 p.m.End:
June 5, 2019 7 p.m.Location: Sursa Performance Hall
Ball State’s summer bands will present traditional and contemporary works representing many musical periods and styles.
Summer Concert Band (Thomas Caneva, director):
- Kirkpatrick Fanfare - Andrew Boysen, Jr.
- Yorkshire Ballad - James Barnes
- Wizard of Oz - Arlen/Harburg, arr. J. Barnes
- Bandology - Eric Osterling
- Songs for America - Irving Berling, arr. J. Swearingen
- Hymn to the Fallen - John Williams, arr. P. Lavender
- Armed Forces Salute - arr. Bob Lowden
Summer Jazz Band (Freddie Mendoza, director):
Program to be announced.
Free and open to the public