November 8, 2018 7:30 p.m.End:
November 8, 2018 9:30 p.m.Location: Sursa Performance Hall
Now in its 15th season, the Arts Alive! Concert Series presents world-renowned and award-winning musical ensembles and artists.
Winner of the 14th Hastings International Piano Concerto Competition (2018), Roman Kosyakov made his solo debut with orchestra at the age of 12. He is a laureate and winner of many national and international competitions and is regularly invited to give concerts throughout Europe, Russia, the United Kingdom, and the United States. Ball State University is thrilled to present Roman Kosyakov in recital as part of our ongoing partnership with the Hastings Competition.
Learn more about the Hastings International Piano Concerto Competition.
- Samuel Barber - Sonata, Op. 26
- Franz Schubert - Three Impromptus, Op. 90, Nos. 2,3,4
- Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky - Grand Sonata in G Major, Op. 37
All Arts Alive! ticketing is through the Emens Auditorium Box Office: 765-285-1539
On Sale Dates
Series subscriptions and individual tickets are on sale now!
- Arts Alive! Series Subscription for all three concerts: $85 ($20 savings)
- Individual Tickets: $35
- Student w/ID* Series Subscription for all three concerts: $40 ($15 savings)
- Student w/ID* Individual Tickets: $10
- Group (20+) Tickets: $15 each
*Student pricing is available to both Ball State and non-Ball State students who present a valid college/university, secondary school, or grade school ID.
**Ball State Faculty/Staff and MCS employee pricing available. Please contact the Box Office for more information.
- in person at the Emens Auditorium Box Office (no fee)
- via mail form or over the phone with Box Office ($4 handling fee)
- online via Ticketmaster for individual tickets (with fees)
Contact the Emens Box Office with any questions: 765-285-1539
Parking is available in the McKinley Parking Garage (entrance on Ashland Avenue) located immediately south of Sursa Hall. This garage is free after 7 p.m. and on weekends, however a minimal fee may be charged for event parking. If arriving prior to 7 p.m., metered parking is available on the first floor of the garage. There is no need to pay for time after 7 p.m.