September 25, 2021 6:30 p.m.End:
September 25, 2021 8 p.m.
The Charles W. Brown Planetarium presents the 2nd Annual Astronomy SLAM! Just 10 minutes a person – that is all the time Ball State students will get to share a piece of our universe with you in the Brown Planetarium. During this event, students will use planetarium visuals to help them present in the most creative way they can while competing for the title of Astronomy Slam Champion!
- Runtime: Approximately 90 minutes.
- Intended Audience: All ages 8 and up, but all are welcome!
- Masks are required inside the Brown Planetarium and all other Ball State buildings, regardless of vaccination status.
- Reservations are required for this special experience. Still, plan to arrive early as seating is done on a first-come, first-served basis.
- We do our best to have doors open 30 minutes before show time.
- Planetarium shows are free of charge. We accept cash donations at the door and greatly appreciate your support to make this possible.
- Food, drinks, gum or candy are not allowed in the planetarium.
- Cellphones and any electronics that emit light must be silenced or turned off at the start of all programs. Please refrain from wearing light-up shoes to any planetarium programs.
- Children 17 years and under should be accompanied by an adult.
- The planetarium is located on the west end of the Cooper Science Complex, at 2111 W. Riverside Ave., Muncie. Due to construction being done on the Cooper Science Complex, you must enter through the planetarium’s southwest entrance.
For directions and parking information, as well as general policies, please visit the Charles W. Brown Planetarium website.