July 23, 2021 6:30 p.m.End:
July 23, 2021 7:30 p.m.
Charles W. Brown Planetarium
Space exploration, our greatest adventure, impacts all of our lives here on Earth. Join us on an incredible journey from the far reaches of our known universe to then explore our own planet. Hear the extraordinary story of human ingenuity and engineering, describing how the technology that transports us through space is paving the way for the devices and apps many of us use every day.
- Masks are required at all times within the Brown Planetarium and all other Ball State buildings.
- Reservations are required for public planetarium shows. Additionally, plan to arrive early as seating is done on a first-come, first-served basis. We are setup for physical distancing.
- We do our best to open doors 30 minutes before show time.
- Planetarium shows are free of charge. We appreciate your support to make this possible.
- Food, drinks, gum or candy are not permitted in the planetarium.
- Children 17 years and under should be accompanied by an adult.
- Cellphones and any electronics that emit light must be silenced or turned off at the start of all programs. Please refrain from wearing light-up shoes to any planetarium programs.
- The planetarium is located on the west end of the Cooper Science Complex, at 2111 W. Riverside Ave., Muncie.
For directions and parking information, as well as general policies, please visit the Charles W. Brown Planetarium website.