February 22, 2019 6:30 p.m.End:
February 22, 2019 7:15 p.m.Location: Charles W. Brown Planetarium
Department of Physics and Astronomy
Space exploration, our greatest adventure, is having a big impact on our lives. "To Space & Back" takes audiences on an incredible journey from the far reaches of our known universe to our own planet. It is an extraordinary story of human ingenuity and engineering, describing how the technology that transports us through space is paving the way for the devices and apps we use every day.
- Intended Audience: Ages 8+
- Runtime: Approximately 40 minutes total
- Planetarium shows are free of charge. We appreciate your support to make this possible.
- No tickets or reservations are required for public planetarium shows, but plan to arrive early as seating is done on a first-come, first-served basis. We do our best to open doors 30 minutes before show time.
- Food, drinks, gum or candy are not permitted in the planetarium.
- Children 17 years and under should be accompanied by an adult.
- Cellphones and any electronics that emit light must be turned off at the start of all programs. Please refrain from wearing light-up shoes to any planetarium programs.
- Please do not touch any of the planetarium equipment.
- The planetarium is located on the west end of the Cooper Science Complex, at 2000 W. Riverside Ave., Muncie.
For directions and parking information, as well as general policies, please visit the Charles W. Brown Planetarium website.