November 10, 2018 10 a.m.End:
November 10, 2018 5 p.m.Register Here
Join the College of Architecture and Planning for an information session, open house and trip to Indianapolis and find out more about the 2-year or 3- year M.Arch program.
The Department of Architecture at Ball State University inspires students to engage the discipline of architecture with the grounding of a rigorous professional education and the confidence to innovate. We value the dialogue between critical thinking, designing, and making to advance the discourse in the profession. The faculty instill in students the power of doing and the importance of engagement in a rich variety of architectural practices. We are committed to affirming the values of social equity and environmental responsibility as they relate to the design of the built environment.
Our graduate degrees develop a student’s capacity for creative, cumulative and critical thinking; design literacy; and a lifelong cultivation of design. Ball State University offers two options for completing the master of architecture professional degree and are accredited by the National Architectural Accrediting Board (NAAB):
- The 2-Year master of architecture (M.Arch) professional degree is for students who seek licensure in the profession. This program is for those who have an undergraduate pre-professional degree in architecture.
- The 3-Year master of architecture (M.Arch) professional degree is for students who seek licensure in the profession and is for students holding any undergraduate degree. A preparatory program provides students with foundational educational experiences. The number of credits required depends on an analysis of each application.
Join us for a special day, here is the schedule:
- 10 am Arrive AB 402 for Breakfast / Coffee
- 10:30 am Talk with Current M. Arch Students
- 11 am Tour of facility, meet faculty
- 12 pm Lunch + conversation AB 436
- 1 pm Van to M. Arch at INDY Platform
- 2:30 pm Arrive 202 E Market Street, Tour Bldg
- 3 pm Meet students and faculty, tour city
- 4 pm Van to BSU Muncie
Free breakfast, lunch and transportation to and from Indianapolis, Indiana will be provided!
By attending this session, we will waive half of the cost of the $60 Ball State University Graduate School application fee. Once registered, you will receive more details about this offer.
Register today at the "Register Here" link above! We hope to see you soon.