February 7, 2019 10 a.m.End:
February 7, 2019 2:30 p.m.Location: Alumni CenterDigital Marketing Summit Registration
The Digital Marketing Summit is an experience like no other—a conversation around digital marketing education with industry leading professionals. An affordable, educational event perfect for small business owners, nonprofits, and professionals in the industry.
Keynote Session: “Whoops! Marketing Balance is Sink or Swim,” Mitch Causey, Senior Director of Lessonly. There are several breakout sessions available to choose from in the afternoon. Early bird reservations can be made for $99.00 through December 31st.
- Artificial Intelligence—Brock Davis, Naptown Media Group
- Beyond the Blog: Creating Content for Every Step of the Customer Journey—Maria Rummel, Torchlite
- Updating your Social Media Channel Plan—Andy Stephens, Eli Lilly
- Creating a Content Marketing Machine with Limited Resources—Mollie Kuramoto, Element Three
- Videos (on a Budget) that Engage and Retain Donors - Steven Shattuck, Bloomerang - Nonprofit
- Your Organization Has a Meaningful Story: Are You Telling it the Right Way? - Ashley Sieb & Lauralee Hites, Ashley Sieb Marketing and Stratavize Consulting