Our office is located in Lucina Hall, Room 245.
While we value face-to-face interaction and our office is open to serve families, due to the COVID-19 we encourage students and parents to contact us via phone at 765-285-5600 or 800-227-4017 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To access all our services please:
- Call Us: 765-285-5600 or 800-227-4017
- Email Us: email@example.com
- FAX Us: 765-285-4247
- Schedule a Virtual Appointment: Schedule a 1-on-1 twenty five minute meeting with a member of the Financial Aid and Scholarships staff. Appointments are Monday through Friday from 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon and from 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. EST. You can sign up here: https://admissions.bsu.edu/portal/virtual_finaid_appt.
- Check our website: bsu.edu/finaid
Learn more about what the university is doing to respond to COVID-19. We can all do our part to stop the spread of this virus and save lives. Take care of yourself and we look forward to serving you again in person when it is safe to do so.
Thank you for your understanding and patience.
IMPORTANT: Due to federal privacy restrictions, all e-mail correspondence must include the student’s name, Ball State ID number, and originate from either:
- the student’s Ball State email account or
- a designated proxy’s email account
If you are sending a form to our office as an attachment to an e-mail, please include it as a PDF-formatted document.
Due to the large number of inquiries we receive it is not always possible to respond immediately. Please allow up to 48 hours (or two business days) to receive a reply. We will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible!
E-mail our office
In order to comply with regulations that protect the students’ identity, the Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships will require students to grant proxy access to parents in order for us to discuss the student’s financial aid information. Parents will also need to have their proxy pass phrase and the student’s Ball State ID number in order for our office to discuss their financial aid information.
Instructions for granting proxy access