Information for Students:
Your instructors may place materials on reserve at the following University Libraries locations:
• Main Circulation/Reserves (Bracken Library First Floor East)
• Educational Resources Collection (Bracken Library Lower Level)
• Music Collection (Bracken Library Lower Level)
• Architecture Library (Architecture Building, Room 116)
• Science-Health Science Library (Cooper Nursing Building, Room 16)
You can check out items that your instructor has placed on course reserve. These materials have shortened circulation periods and accelerated fines due to their high demand.
If your instructor places items on course reserve, you can access electronic materials as well as information about the location of physical materials through OneSearch/CardCat.
Information for Instructors:
If you are an instructor, you may use the Course Reserves Request System to submit requests for items to be processed for reserve. Otherwise, you may drop off or pick up your reserve materials at the appropriate Reserves location at the University Libraries.