The VRC hosts Materials Talks at Lunch several times each semester. The 30 minute talks feature a representative from a manufacturer that offers innovative or sustainable materials. More information in the online guide to the collection.
- February 18, 2015 at 12:15 p.m. - Cindy Turner, VRC & Josh Ralph CAP 3rd year Architecture Student – Material Samples – 3-D Files – Presentations
- February 25, 2015 at 12:15 -John Serdinak, EnduraMax Wall Systems (now Echelon Masonry)
- February 19, 2014 at 12:15 p.m. - Lori May, LiveWalls
- March 19, 2014 at 12:15 p.m. - Craig Alwine, Indiana Limestone Company (talk eligible for CEU credits)
- March 26, 2014 at 12:15 p.m. - Jeff Lucas, PROSOCO - Restoration Treatments (talk eligible for CEU credits)
- October 23, 2013, at 12:00 p.m. - Matthew Stickler, Smart Vent
- November 6, 2013, at 12:15 p.m. - Solar Decathlon participants from CAP discuss "How to Find Green Building Materials With Little or No Money."
New samples in the Building Material Samples collection are highlighted on the Architecture Library boards in Pinterest. A link to CardCat for the sample allows you to check on the availability of each item in the VRC.
The Architecture Library and Drawings + Documents Archive Newsletter highlights new resources, library services, and materials in the collections.