Student Success Coaching
University College now offers free professional Student Success Coaching to help students gain insight into themselves as they pursue success academically and personally. Through discovery and curiosity, coaches partner with students to develop the necessary tools to create a thriving experience at Ball State and beyond.
What is Coaching?
We define coaching as a supported partnership that empowers students to create fulfilling results in their lives, both academically and personally. Through dialogue, assessments, and exploration, students build upon their strengths to deepen their learning and ability to thrive.
How can Coaching help you?
- Learn how you learn and what works best for you
- Develop and practice skills and habits
- Discover and harness your strengths
- Align your life to your values
- Provide accountability for the goals you set
Who are the coaches?
Ball State University hires professional coaches with coaching certifications recognized by national and international coaching boards.
How can I schedule an appointment with a Success Coach?
Follow these steps:
- Go to Navigate or click on "Navigate" on my.bsu.edu or download the Navigate Student app.
- Click on "Appointments" on the left menu.
- Click on the "Schedule an Appointment" at the top right (the blue box).
- Use the drop-down options on the left.
- What type of appointment: Student Success Coaching.
- Choose Service Type - any of them will do.
- Pick a date and it will take you to another screen with available times.
Where is the coaching office located?
North Quad Suite 336
Ball State University