We suggest several ways you can get the most from your tutoring session:
- Attend your tutoring session well prepared: bring textbooks, class notes, past exams, course syllabus, etc.
- Attempt any class assignments prior to your tutoring session.
- Attend all class sessions.
- Use other resources available to you, such as Supplemental Instruction sessions and review sessions if they are offered in your course.
- Be informed about professors' office hours.
- Be willing to actively participate in your tutoring session.
- Arrive on time. Sessions start on the hour.
- Academic Integrity Policy: Students and tutors are expected to comply with the academic ethics policies stated in Ball State University's Student Code.