Bowen Center for Public Affairs
About Susan Gerard
Susan has been the Administrative Coordinator for the Bowen Center for Public Affairs for 5 years. She handles the day-to-day management of the Bowen Center including all financial aspects, newsletter designs, and Facebook and website maintenance.
The Bowen Center promotes civic engagement, public service, and effective public policy by providing civic education to help citizens effectively participate in public affairs. This includes professional development opportunities for state and local public officials and nonprofit administrators to help them provide efficient and effective services in an ever more challenging environment.
Susan and Rick, her husband, met while attending Ball State University and reside in Hartford City.
- Hartford City Chamber of Commerce: Office Manager
- Blackford Economic Development Corporation: Office Manager
- AAT Ball State University
Honors and Awards
- Student Employment Supervisor Award Nominee (2015)
- Completed “The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People” certificate program presented by the Shafer Leadership Academy