About Michelle Bosh
Michelle joined the Political Science Department in the Fall of 2017. She is a Muncie native and self-proclaimed nature photography geek. Michelle brings 15 years of expertise to the Political Science Department as our Administrative Coordinator. She began her career at Ball State in the Psychological Science Department as the Office Assistant and then Administrative Coordinator.
During her time there, she earned an Associate’s Degree in 2008 and a Bachelor's Degree in Psychological Science in 2012. Even as she pursued her education, she continued to perform brilliantly, and was made a Super Admin. She has been nominated twice for the prestigious A. Jane Morton Award. In addition to her expertise, she brings a combination of harmony and humor to the workplace – the International Talk like a Pirate Day may be the new favored holiday!
- Ball State University: Administrative Coordinator, Department of Political Science, (2017-Present)
- Ball State University: Super Admin, (2013-2018)
- Ball State University: Administrative Coordinator, Department of Psychological Science, (2005-2017)
- Ball State University: Office Assistant, Department of Psychological Science, (2003-2005)
- Ball Memorial Hospital: Administrative Specialist, Staff Development, (2001-2004)
- Ball Memorial Hospital: Secretary, Patient Education, (1995-2001)
- Ball Memorial Hospital: Employment Secretary, Human Resources, (1994-1995)
- B.S. Psychological Science Ball State University
- A.A. General Studies Ball State University