We have several bachelor's degree options to help you meet your goals.

If you want to teach, there is an option for you. If you want to be an engineer, we have that, too. If you plan to go on to graduate school or straight into the workforce, you can study general or applied physics.

Find out more about our majors:

To officially declare one of these majors, go to any Academic Advising center, (the Cooper Advising Center is in CP 253), fill out the Major/Minor Change form and submit as directed. This action will add these course requirements to your DAPR and assist you and your advisor in program planning and course scheduling.