To donate and support the future of our department, please
- Visit the online giving form.
- In the drop-down box, scroll to the bottom and select "Other."
- A new box "Enter other designation" will appear. In that box, put the fund number and fund name (below) to which you wish to donate.
Philosophy and Religious Studies Funds
- 6501 – Philosophy and Religious Studies General Fund: supports the welfare, administration and advancement of programs in the Department of Philosophy & Religious Studies
- 6551 – Philosophy and Religious Studies Student Awards and Activities Fund: provides awards for qualified educational and charitable purposes to students in the Department of Philosophy & Religious Studies, including awards for academic achievement and travel to academic events
- 6503 – Stance Fund: supports the welfare, operations, advancement, and production of Stance: An International Undergraduate Philosophy Journal
- 6504 – Philosophy Outreach Project Fund: provides financial support for the mission of the Philosophy
Outreach Project, pre-college philosophy education, and the Ball State students
involved in the Philosophy Outreach Project.
- 6505 - Philosophy Program Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Fund: provides financial support for the philosophy program’s efforts to advance diversity, equity, and inclusion.