Leadership and tech talent are hard to find and retain. Make an investment in your workforce that will have a direct benefit to your organization and employees by partnering with the Center for Information and Communication Sciences (CICS).
Leadership and technical talent are hard to come by. The technology industry boasts one of the highest turnover rates and a highly competitive market. Finding leadership with innovative foresight and technical fluency can be even more challenging.
Attract, retain, and invest in your employees through our master’s degree in information and communication sciences, which provides your employees the best of both leadership and technology training. Our top-ranked, award-winning program covers foundational knowledge in subjects including: AWS, artificial intelligence (AI), big data, security, project management, and more. We've also built into the program a Professional Growth and Development series.
Why Partner with Us?
Our program has a 30-year record of successfully preparing future technology leaders and innovators. Partnering with us will benefit your workforce, overall business, and bottom line.
- Our degree program is tailored for working professionals.
- Program courses are entirely online, designed to be flexible, and won’t interfere with your employees’ current roles/responsibilities.
- Our degree is a fraction of the costs of other prestigious programs, and can be completed in as few as 18 months.
- Program participants work on real-world technology and business projects with clients ranging from small start-ups to fortune 100 companies to apply what they learn in the classroom.
What Does it Mean to Partner with Ball State?
A partnership with Ball State is not “one size fits all.” Your company is unique, and deserves to have a partnership tailored to meet your needs. We’ll meet with you to discuss options that benefit you most, including:
- Special hiring access to program graduates
- Tailored learning opportunities for your employees
- Guaranteed program entry for employees meeting the minimum acceptance requirements
- Participation/sponsorship opportunities at our annual social learning and networking events
How Do I Become a Partner?
Contact me today to schedule a phone conference or an onsite meeting to discuss more.
Director of Partnerships, CICS