Applicants must apply to the Graduate School or Rinker Center for International Programs.

U.S. Applicants

U.S. applicants must first apply and be accepted to the Ball State University Graduate School. Apply now.

International Applicants

International applicants must apply to Ball State Rinker Center for International Programs.

For More Information

Questions? Please email the assistant professor and NREM program advisor, Juan Carlos Ramirez-Dorronsoro, or call him at 765-285-5783 for more information.

Please note: Applicants pursuing only a certificate will be admitted as non-degree students. Students who complete a certificate, however, can apply their hours to a degree-granting program upon acceptance to the specific program and department approval.