Top students in our college receive the Miller Scholarship, which is awarded to those who exemplify strong academic drive, professionalism, leadership, and ethical and moral character.
- Admission to Miller Business Honors Program
- $22,000 scholarship ($5,500/year; renewable for up to 8 semesters)
- Not restricted to tuition
- "Stackable" with other scholarships
In addition to the Honors Program’s enriching instruction and activities, these students receive exclusive benefits and financial support.
- dedicated academic advising
- company visits
- alumni mentors
- professional development programming
- faculty mentors
See Our Brochure Here
How to Apply
Beginning Fall 2019 the Miller Scholarship and Miller Business Honors Program will use one combined application. Anyone who receives a Miller Scholarship is automatically accepted into the broader Miller Honors program. Learn more.
Ongoing Requirements of Miller Scholarship
To maintain a Miller Scholarship, you must:
Also, we encourage you to seek leadership positions in business, university, service and community organizations.