Top students in our college receive the Miller Scholarship, which is awarded to those who exemplify strong academic drive, professionalism, leadership, and ethical and moral character.
In addition to the honors program’s enriching instruction and activities, these students receive exclusive benefits and financial support, including full tuition and fees (renewable for up to eight semesters), a laptop computer, study abroad funding, and more.
- full tuition and fees (renewable for up to eight semesters)
- laptop computer (ordered by the Miller College of Business)
- study abroad opportunities and funding
- internship stipend to cover travel and lodging expenses
- domestic group travel experience
- automatic admission into the Miller Business Honors Program
- alumni mentor
- participation in the Career Center's Career-Ready program
How to Apply
Everyone who applies to the Miller Honors program must also apply for the Miller Scholarship program as part of the admission process. Anyone who receives a Miller Scholarship is automatically accepted into the broader Miller Honors program. Learn more.
Ongoing Requirements of Miller Scholarship
To maintain a Miller Scholarship, you must:
Also, we encourage you to seek leadership positions in business, university, service and community organizations.