Prepare for leadership roles in startups and across the entrepreneurial ecosystem, as well as in existing organizations as an innovator and change agent. Our graduate certificate in entrepreneurship—offered entirely online with support from our nationally recognized Entrepreneurship Center—will give you hands-on experience with venture planning and championing change in existing organizations.
Our certificate program offers you:
- a focus on venture planning
- a focus on corporate entrepreneurship and strategic renewal in organizations
- an emphasis on customer discovery and design-centered entrepreneurship
- an incredibly strong network of alumni—especially in Indiana and the Midwest
Also, credits you earn in this program may apply toward our nationally ranked master of business administration (MBA).
You’ll complete four courses related to the planning and strategy of running startups or larger businesses. When you complete this program, you’ll have 12 graduate credits recognized by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AASCSB).
- MGT 640 Entrepreneurial Innovation (3 credits)
- MGT 647 Entrepreneurial Planning and Feasibility (3 credits)
- MGT 649 Entrepreneurial Strategy (3 credits)
- ACC 501 Financial Accounting (3 credits)
If you already have the undergraduate equivalent of ACC 501, you may instead choose one of the following courses:
- MBA 601 Entrepreneurial Leadership and Ethical Reasoning
- MBA 671 Marketing Management
- MKG 625 Professional Selling and Practices
- MKG 630 Customer Relationship Management
- MKG 635 Sales Management
More about Online Learning
Ready to Apply?
If you’re prepared to take the next step in your academic or career journey, then we want you at Ball State. Please review the criteria and steps necessary for admission. Apply now.