To be recommended for graduation, candidates must have:
- earned credit in student teaching;
- completed all requirements for graduation with an overall grade-point average of 3.0;
- maintained a grade-point average of at least 2.5 in all professional education courses and 2.5 in the major and in all content area courses;
In addition, to be recommended for licensure, candidates must have:
- passed the Indiana Academic Core Assessments in the appropriate Developmental (Pedagogy) Area and Content Area;
- provided evidence of current CPR/AED certification (through state approved agencies) prior to license recommendation;
- provided evidence of completion of suicide prevention training (through state approved agencies) prior to license recommendation.