If you’re a U.S. citizen, you’ll need to apply to the Graduate School. If you’re not a U.S. citizen, apply through the Rinker Center for International Programs and follow its application procedures.

Upon successful admission to the Graduate School, copies of your materials will be forwarded to the Department of Mathematical Sciences for a decision on admittance into your chosen program of study.

For more information, contact Hanspeter Fischer, the director of graduate programs in the Department of Mathematical Sciences.

Students often receive graduate assistantships, which include a tuition waiver (some fees still apply) and privileges in exchange for part-time work. If you wish to be supported by a graduate assistantship, you need to apply directly to our department.