In addition to completing the Graduate School’s application, the RPM program the following to the program’s director:
- a letter of intent
- a resume
- two letters of recommendation (preferably through the Graduate School’s online application); at least one recommendation should come from a university faculty member (teacher, advisor, coach, etc.)
3.0 on a 4.0 scale
If you don’t meet all of the program’s requirements, you may still qualify for probationary admittance. To learn more, contact the program’s director.
Foundation courses at the undergraduate level are required except when equivalent competency has been documented. All of these undergraduate courses are available online.
- FCPM 104 Housing Decisions
- FCPM 235 Introduction to RPM
- FCPM 275 Marketing and Leasing Residential Properties
- FCPM 305 Maintenance for Managers