Vision: Our students will embrace critical thinking, creative problem solving, and lifelong learning. Graduates will become engaged citizens in a diverse world, and be attentive to the health and social justice of a diverse population. Premier educational programs, cutting-edge scholarship, and clinical professional preparation will emphasize health and well-being across the lifespan.
Mission: Our College embraces an innovative, collaborative, and interprofessional environment for learning, discovery, and engagement. The learning environment is shaped by core content that enhances understanding of health and well-being throughout the life span. Discovery occurs across the health-related disciplines that comprise the college and readily engages students and faculty in a collaborative manner. Our commitment to interprofessional development and community engagement unites our faculty and students while strengthening our educational programs and serving the needs of the region, state, and nation.
- Health and Wellbeing throughout the lifespan
- Interprofessional scholarship
- Interprofessional education to best prepare students
- Community engagement for the advancement of evidence-based and best health practices
- Lifelong learning
- Unique qualities associated with a diverse population