Lambda Pi Eta is the National Communication Association’s honor society. Lambda Pi Eta is an accredited member of the Association of College Honor Societies and has active chapters at four-year colleges and universities worldwide.
Lambda Pi Eta rewards outstanding scholastic achievement and fosters interest in the communication discipline.
The Six Goals of Lambda Pi Eta
- Recognize, foster, and reward outstanding scholastic achievement in Communication Studies
- Stimulate interest in the field of Communication
- Promote and encourage professional development among Communication majors
- Provide an opportunity to discuss and exchange ideas in the field of Communication
- Establish and maintain closer relationships between faculty and students
- Explore options for graduate education in Communication Studies
Learn more about the organization.
Join Lambda Pi Eta
Communication students with grade point averages of 3.25 or higher are invited to join. For more information, contact Advisor Dr. Laura O'Hara.