Overview: Designed for adults who can be classified as low or moderate risk for developing cardiovascular disease (according to national guidelines from health and medical organizations); however, the program does provide services for some individuals with chronic diseases. For specific information about eligibility, please contact the program office.
- Daily supervision by trained exercise staff
- Annual progress evaluation
- Motivational programs
- Exercise Program Staff
Modes of Exercise Training:
- 8 Treadmills
- 5 Elliptical machines
- 1 Arc Trainer
- 1 Zero Runner
- 3 All Motion Trainer
- 3 Recumbent Steppers
- 2 Rowers
- 1 REX
- 2 Stepmills
- 4 Upright Cycles
- 3 Hybrid Cycles
- 2 Nu-Steps
- Full line of weight equipment from LifeFitness
- Dumbbell free weight area
- Stretching/Core strength training area
7 Pieces of Magnum Body Motion equipment
- Xbox Kinect
- $219.00 – Complete screening and testing and a 6 month membership. All Program fees are non-refundable.
- Those who consistently adhere to the exercise prescription will be entitled to complete retesting after 6 months.
- $240.00 - Annual membership renewal.
- Multiple member discounts available when joining.
- We honor Silver & Fit as well as Silver Sneakers programs.
- We honor BSU insurance members Working Well Vouchers.
To schedule an appointment or if you have questions please contact Becky Collins (firstname.lastname@example.org) via email or telephone: (765) 285-1140. We look forward to helping you meet your health and fitness goals!