Build a strong foundation in critical thinking and analytical skills that are applicable to any academic or professional field. You’ll complement your major by broadening your understanding of people's behavior and multicultural relationships. This will help you increase your marketability in a rapidly growing number of major organizations and corporations worldwide.
An anthropology minor works well with majors in:
- Geological Sciences
- Political Science
- Women’s and Gender Studies
If you want to learn more about this minor, contact Heidi Stigall.
You’ll take classes focusing on anthropology, archaeology, and culture.
Total Credits: 18
The classes you will take include:
- ANTH 101 Intro to Cultural Anthropology (3 credits)
- one of the following:
- ANTH 103 Archaeology and Culture (3 credits)
- ANTH 105 Introduction to Biological Anthropology (3 credits)
- ANTH 204 Fundamentals of Archaeology (3 credits)
- anthropology electives (12 credits)
For a complete list of all courses and their descriptions, please see our Course Catalog.
Enroll in this Minor
Meet with your academic advisor to declare a minor in anthropology.