J Visa Information

You will need a J Visa if you are a professor, researcher, or short-term scholar visiting from another country.

H Visa Information

An H Visa will let you live and work in the U.S. You will need to meet certain requirements for the nature of your position, your wages, and your qualifications as an employee.

Permanent Resident Information

Are you a faculty member on tenure track? The Rinker Center can help you obtain permanent resident status.

Student Exchange Visitor Information System

The Student Exchange Visitor Information System (SEVIS) maintains your visa information. You will need to use it if you have an F, M, or J visa.