Each year, the Ball State University Sales Team competes in regional and national competitions. These events offer students the opportunity to compete with peers across the country in professional selling simulations. Top businesses wanting to recruit the best and brightest sales talent sponsor and judge these competitions.
Ball State has an outstanding track record at these events, with a history of winning awards and earning recognition from Fortune 500 companies. In addition to trophies, recognition, and interviewing with top-notch companies, our students have won thousands of dollars in prize money.
Ball State’s Regional Sales Competition
The premiere event for our campus is the Ball State Regional Sales Competition held each September/October at Ball State’s Student Center. The one-day, fast-paced mock sales role play competition invites students from more than a dozen schools to demonstrate their talents and skills to regional and national industry leaders. Although competition is dedicated to one day, the night before includes a themed welcome dinner and networking opportunities. The 2019 BSU Regional Sales Competition will be held on September 23-24. Learn more.
- National Team Selling Sales Competition, Indiana University
- Russ Berrie Institute National Sales Challenge, William Paterson University, New Jersey
- National Collegiate Sales Competition, Kennesaw State University, Georgia
- Regional Redbird Competition, Illinois State University
- UT Invitational Sales Competition, University of Toledo
- International Collegiate Sales Competition, Florida State University
- Twin Cities Collegiate Sales Team Championship, University of Minnesota
- State Farm Sales and Marketing Competition, University of Central Missouri
The Center for Professional Selling offers many rewarding opportunities for you to get involved and support deserving students and critical programs. Email Julie Eiser, the center’s outreach coordinator.