Looking for bright, driven graduates to take your business to the next level? Look no further. Our students are eager to apply the latest theories and real-world experiences to advance your reach and reputation.
We look forward to discussing ways you can connect with our students and recent graduates or partner with the center on a project to achieve solutions for your business. Contact Julie Eiser, the center’s outreach coordinator, to attend the Sales Career Fair or judge a sales competition—two of the best ways to interact with top students.
Contact the university’s Career Services
to set up a recruiting trip to meet our students and recent graduates, who average 12-18 months ahead of their peers at other institutions.
Each September/October, the Ball State Sales Team competes in mock head-to-head and development role plays with up to 13 other universities. Each student competitor has 15 minutes to sell a product or service to a buyer, who is leader in the industry. The 2019 BSU Regional Sales Competition will take place on September 23-24.
In January 2019, students at Ball State University took part in the 2nd annual, internal sales competition aimed at identifying student winners who will represent Ball State University at national level sales competitions. Learn more.
The center hosts the largest annual Sales Career Fair with more than 70 companies and 300 students and alumni connecting about jobs and internships. Our students are considered 12-18 months ahead of most new hires, so employers often find valuable additions to their teams. Many connections made at the fair lead to longtime careers and partnerships. The 2020 Sales Career Fair will be Monday, January 27. Learn more.
Registered recruiters receive resumes from Ball State students prior to the career fair for early consideration. Booths cost $349, which directly supports student opportunities/ competitions through the Sales Center. Interested? Email Julie Eiser, outreach coordinator or sign up at the Cardinal Career Link to receive email updates about events, including the Sales Career Fair and other networking events.
Post a Job
Sales Center Partnerships
Gain access to the best and brightest students through partnership with the center. Companies can select an annual partnership to support students through scholarships, experiential learning, and networking. Both partnership opportunities open doors to participate throughout the year, which allows you to build meaningful relationships with students.
Companies that participate can:
- become a Ball State Sales Team Sponsor
- speak to professional selling classes
- participate in the largest annual Sales Career Fair
- sponsor the Ball State Regional Sales Competition
- recognition through Video Lab Branding
- join the Sales Advisory Board
- many other recognition and participation opportunities
Contact Julie Eiser, outreach coordinator, for additional information or call the center at 765-285-5136.
Sales Center Partners:
- Aegis Worldwide (Gold Partner)
- All Phase/CED (Gold Partner)
- Gartner (Gold Partner)
- Hilti (Gold Partner)
- Northwestern Mutual (Gold Partner)
- Penske (Gold Partner)
- Enterprise (Silver Partner)
- Impact Networking (Silver Partner)
- NIBCO, Inc. (Silver Partner)
- Rite Hite (Silver Partner)
- Sherwin-Williams (Silver Partner)
- VelocityEHS (Silver Partner)
- AT&T (Bronze Partner)
- Cook Medical (Bronze Partner)
- Mobile Mini (Bronze Partner)
- shi (Bronze Partner)
- Federated Insurance (Introductory Partner)
- Scotlynn USA Division (Introductory Partner)
- USAutomatic Fire & Safety (Introductory Partner)