Speak to a class, mentor a student, or take us on a tour of your workplace—the possibilities for engagement are limited only by your imagination. Whether you’re a recent graduate or a seasoned professional, you have something to offer, and we have students, faculty, and fellow alumni eager to learn from and grow with you.
Center for Professional Selling offers a variety of ways for alumni to get involved, including:
- Mentor a sales student to offer guidance and support.
- Join our Advisory Board to network with other top professionals and shape the center’s programs.
- Speak or Skype with a class.
- Develop an experiential learning opportunity to work alongside bright, driven students to achieve solutions for your business.
- Support the center’s programs and deserving students through sponsorships, scholarships, and partnerships
- Take students on a tour of your workplace.
Other ideas? Email Julie Elser, the center’s outreach coordinator or learn more about partnership that often leads to rewarding recruits.
Our distinction is a focus on experiential learning with community partners that addresses real-world problems. Consider how we can partner with you to achieve lasting results. Contact us to learn more about partnerships, internships, and other ways to collaborate with us.
Network with Alumni and Friends
Join our advisory board or connect with the Miller College of Business Alumni Society about social events, professional development, and opportunities to support the next generation of industry leaders.
Support the Next Generation
Whether you give your time and expertise or contribute what you can to support scholarships for deserving students, every gift matters and we appreciate your investment in our efforts to shape tomorrow’s accounting leaders.
We remain involved with and support our graduates. Learn more about ways to participate in career fairs and engage in networking opportunities with top companies. Stay connected.