The mission of The Center for Economic Education at Ball State University is to help teachers, administrators and students in East Central Indiana attain a better understanding and application of basic economic principles.
The Center will accomplish this mission by establishing comprehensive education programs throughout its Indiana service area.
Working in cooperation with the Indiana Council for Economic Education and other private and public sector organizations, BSUCEE will:
- Develop and deliver high-quality workshops for in-service and pre-service teachers
- Create and implement measurable benchmarks to evaluate the success and impact of program efforts
- Encourage program participants to share economic understanding and application with their students
- Establish a visible presence in the educational community and other constituent groups
- Broaden the scope of programs through integration and collaboration with other partners