Magna is held at The Columbia Club, the premiere private city club in Indianapolis, conveniently located on Monument Circle.
Established in 1889, the nonprofit Columbia Club is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
The Columbia Club offers rooms. Make sure to mention you are a Magna cum Murder attendee to receive the special rate of $110 per night.
Reserve a Room
Other Nearby Hotels
50 W. Washington St.
Hilton Indianapolis Hotel & Suites
120 W. Market St.
- cost: $10 one-way (cash and major credit cards accepted)
- hours: 8 a.m.-11 p.m. (last shuttle leaves at 11 p.m.)
- frequency: every 30 minutes
- airport pickup location: Zone 1 outside the Ground Transportation Center
- cost: $1.75 each way (Exact fare is required. No credit cards.)
- hours: 5 a.m.-9 p.m.
- frequency: 30 minutes
- reservations: not required
- airport pickup location: the Ground Transportation Center is located between the Airport terminal/baggage claim area and the parking garage. Use the pedestrian walkways from the terminal/baggage claim areas to access Ground Transportation. Zone 6 is located outside on the ground floor.
There are stops along the way. A one-way trip could take up to 40 minutes. The bus enters the downtown area with stops along Maryland Street and departs for the airport with stops along Washington.
For more information, call 317-635-3344.
Royal Limousine provides VIP transportation in Indianapolis.
For more information, call 317-529-8040.
Taxi service is available at the curb on the lower level of the terminal just outside Baggage Claim.
Fares range from $30-$40 each way.