Upon completing 30 or more credits and having declared a major, you will be assigned a departmental academic advisor in that major. If still undecided, you will continue with your freshman advisor in the Freshman Advising Center (NQ 339) in University College who can help you consider options and make choices regarding a major.

Once you have a declared major and been assigned a departmental academic advisor, you will have an Upper Division Advising Coordinator, specialized on the basis of specific departments and programs. The Upper Division Advising Center (AC 224) normally send an e-mail notifying you of the services of the Upper Division Advising Center, and general information that introduces you to upper division advising. Your new advisor may also contact you, but you should count on taking responsibility yourself for contacting your advisor.

The Upper Division Advising Center is located in AC 224 (765-285-5490) and open Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. (7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. in the summer).