Students planning to take courses at any school other than Ball State University will need to meet with a Coordinator in the Upper Division Advising Center (NQ 340, 765-285-5490) and map out courses that will transfer back to BSU. Prior to registration, be sure to schedule an appointment and have the "Course Catalog" for the school you wish to attend to obtain transfer equivalencies. Contact the Admissions Office (765-285-8300) if you need to make sure Ball State will accept credit from the school. Once the course is complete, you will need to request a transcript to be sent to the Ball State Admissions Office, Muncie, IN, 47306. Students must earn a "C" grade or higher for transfer acceptance.